donderdag 20 oktober 2011

Op drie plaatsen


Het betere werk: The Hoosier Hot Shots, She Broke My Hearts In Three Places (filmpje).

En als je op het volgende personeelsfeest met een paar collega's zelf wil opvoeren, hieronder de tekst en hier het akkoordenschema:
She broke my heart in three places
Seattle, Chicago and New York
She led me on those wild goose chases
But brother, I trailed her like a hawk
It started in the moonlight, we drifted on a lake
Down on my knees, I whispered please, give my heart a break
So she broke my heart in three places
Seattle, Chicago and New York

She broke my heart in four places
Toledo, Albuquerque, Minneapolis and St. Paul (did you see a doctor, Ken?)
She broke my heart in five places
Miami, Austin, Boston, Chattanooga and Montreal (you really get around!)
It started in Savannah, we landed in Salt Lake
In Kokomo, I whispered oh, give my heart a break
So she broke my heart in six places
Helena, Pasadena, Frisco, Kisco, Macon and Mohawk
Besides Seattle, Chicago and New York

Geen opmerkingen: